Meet the experts and professionals who, as part of the Andrew Mair Golf Design & Management International team, are here to help you build and transform your Golf Club and Course.
- Celebrated golf course architect since 1974.
- Founder and CEO of Golf Design International since 1987.
- Achievements include: Design & Build of Burgham Park and Matfin Hall Golf and Country Clubs.
- Assisting in the detailed design of Forest of Arden Golf and Country Club.
- Worked on over 100 golf projects worldwide.
- Turnaround of Parklands Golf Centre to one of the busiest golf centres in Europe.
- Recognised as a leading golf authority.
- Past vice president of BIGGA (NE).
- He has previously acted as golf advisor to Scottish and Northumberland tourist boards.
- Former Ryder Cup Winner and Captain
- 18 European Tour victories to his name over a professional career spanning a quarter of a century
- Won the biggest prize of his career when finishing second behind Colin Montgomerie in the Volvo PGA Championship in 1999
- As an international name of fame in the industry, Mark contributes to Andrew Mair Golf & Management in golf course design and relationship management
- Remember to check out the Mark James Academy Section
David Robert Duval (born November 9, 1971) is an American professional golfer and former World No. 1 Golfer who competed on the PGA Tour. Duval won 13 PGA Tour tournaments between 1997 and 2001; including one major title, The Open Championship in 2001.
Duval received his PGA Tour card in 1995, earning it after becoming two-time ACC Player of the Year, 1993 National Player of the Year, and playing two years on the Nike Tour (where he won twice). Between 1997 and 2000, Duval finished all four seasons top-5 on the PGA Tour's money list, including being the leading money winner and scoring leader in 1998. In addition to his major title, he also won the 1997 Tour Championship and the 1999 Players Championship.